Sunday, January 20, 2008

Horrible Cold and Sinus!!!

Two weeks ago I had a really bad cold and sinus problem. The sinuses in my cheeks were so infected that I wanted to pull every tooth out. My sinuses were making the nerves in my teeth very painful. So there I sat totally miserable until my son told my about a natural medication that he thought would help. Well, I would have tried anything at that point. I sent him to a natural health store to buy this remedy. It was called: MY DEFENSE by NATROL. He told me to take 3 of them at a time. I swear on the bible within 20 minutes I felt 75 % better. It was almost immediate. I couldn't believe it. My neighbor had the same cold and sinus problem, so I gave him fifteen of my own pills. When he ran out of them he went to the same health store to buy a bottle for himself. He said, that he always wants them on hand in case he feels a cold coming on. If you are around people that are sick with cold or the flu take these pills, and you will not get sick. My husband is proof of that! I don't think the best antibiotics ever worked that fast, or as good. Without all of the side effects. Besides antibiotics wreak havoc on your body.
If you found this post to be informative, please help support, and subscribe to our feed. Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great information on this product. I too suffer from sinus problems. Great blog!