Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A MUST READ FOR PILONIDAL CYSTS

My son had a pilonidal cyst on his left butt cheek, and it looked very painful. I made an appointment for him to see the doctor. He looked at it, and right away wanted to do surgery. He said that I would have to clean the dressings two or three times a day, because he would leave a large hole where the cyst was, and that it had to heal from the inside out. How barberic is that? I told him that was out of the question, because I did not want to hear my son scream in pain everytime I changed the dressing. So we went home very discouraged, but I knew I had to come up with something to heal my son. Well, here is the miracle solution. I went to the medicine cabinet and got out the 500ppm of collidal silver. I only use 500ppm for really bad infections, and I use very little. I also used an irregation syringe that I got from our dentist. I put just enough collidal silver in the syringe and put the tip of the syringe into the pilonidal sinus that was connected to the infected cyst. Do not push syringe into the sinus. Just put into the opening and push syringe so you can see silver coming out of the sinus. I didn't think the silver was getting to the cyst, but in three days the cyst was almost gone. I did this twice a day until the cyst was no longer there. It was a miracle!!! Now when he just starts to feel a cyst coming on I run and get the silver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Health Nut--

Two questions:

1. Has your son's cyst recurred or gotten worse in any way since doing this?

2. Where can I get colloidal silver?

Thanks!